[4/1/2023 Handout updated with Glyphs – Thank you Daniel!]
In the yearly cycle the events of Holy Week can be the source of profound meditations on the relationship between pain and suffering on one hand and joy and gratitude on the other. Using indications from the work of Emil Bock on the daily events of Holy Week as a foundation, this workshop is composed of meditative pictures from alchemical sources of the planetary forces that serve as backdrop for the Christ drama. The focus of the work is to explore alchemical imagery that is in harmony with the Easter celebration of the victory of life over death.
- Palm Sunday – Old sun and new sun, prima materia, crucible exercise, astronomy of Easter
- Monday – Cursing the fig tree, divine fiat, old Saturn, Luciferic temptation and the Fall
- Tuesday – Christ and the Pharisees, John the Baptist, metanoia, little apocalypse, old sorcery
- Wednesday & Holy Thursday – Mercury, soul and spirit, Judas, Mary Magdalene, Pistis Sophia, eternal feminine
- Last Supper to Good Friday – whitening the salt, meditation, alchemical symbols of inner life, salt and ash
- Holy Saturday – tree of life, tree of knowledge, tree of true cross, Adam’s skull, harrowing of hell
- Easter Sunday – the mystery of the human phantom, gate of sun and moon exercise, Christ as Spirit of the Earth-humans as the tenth hierarchy
Dennis Klocek, MFA, is co-founder of the Coros Institute, an internationally renowned lecturer, and teacher. He is the author of nine books, including the newly released Colors of the Soul; Esoteric Physiology and also Sacred Agriculture: The Alchemy of Biodynamics. He regularly shares his alchemical, spiritual, and scientific insights at dennisklocek.com.
In this weekend workshop, Dennis shares living pictures of the heart as a future organ of perception, diving deep into the physical, etheric, astral and spiritual aspects of its becomings and function. Methods for healing and inner work are presented.
A truly ground-breaking presentation uniting the realms of gem and plant A complete overview of the theoretical and practical elements for the creation of gem-based plant sprays designed to regulate and stimulate plant growth processes for the enhancement of medicinal qualities and environmental resilience. Learn Course Features Course details & schedule Lesson Preview Session 1…